Beeston & District First Responders
PRIDE OF BEESTON WINNERS 2015
1. On the 5th December this year Oscar came to the help of my husband John late in the evening.
Oscar was very kind, calming and helpful and we would like to say a big thank you to him. I have donated to your mission and will continue to do so in the future.
2. Can I say how amazing our emergency services are. Yesterday we had to call 999 for an ambulance. We had a fantastic quick response from the local voluntary Community First Responder Oscar, closely followed by an emergency care practitioner in a car. Even though in the end it wasn't as serious as first thought they were lovely and at no time did they make us feel we had wasted their time. It was quite scary at the time. They work so hard for very little thanks. We should appreciate them more. Thank you so much from a grateful local resident.
3. Many thanks to Jim for his amazingly quick arrival after phoning 999. Jim was excellent in all his help for my Mum yesterday evening and gave us great reassurance whilst waiting for the ambulance. Many thanks, Jim!
4. Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to one of your first responders Gary. Gary came to my home last night. He was very calm, Friendly, professional, and above all else he never once made me feel like I'd wasted his time. He took all the relevant information the paramedics needed for they're paper work and more, I could see they were just as impressed with him as we were.. Thankyou once again Gary..
5. When my Dad collapsed suddenly at home on 22nd October having suffered a cardiac arrest, Jim arrived swiftly and was just utterly amazing ! Not only did he deal so promptly with my Dad but he reassured the whole family in a professional, caring and supportive manner. We can not express our thanks enough and are happy to update that my Dad is recovering amazingly. Thanks so much for the wonderful, life saving job you do ! “
Sam, Craig, Sheila, Neil, Leo and Millie